Monday, April 30, 2012

Wedding Anniversary

No, not my wedding anniversary, but Faith and Bruce's 40th wedding anniversary party where I was both florist and photographer this past weekend -- a true BusyB Production!  It's quite rare that I do flowers and photography for any single event, but I couldn't refuse my good friend, Jen.  Jen chose pink and purple for the flower color palette (her girls absolutely love those colors).  She left me to interpret the colors into flowers and I wanted the flowers to be as magical and lush as possible.

Pre-Event Picture taken at my apartment
Other side of the arrangement
Entry Piece -- I love cherry blossoms, particularly when the flowers start to lose their petals; it's like pink snow.

pink peonies, ranunculus, clematis, scabiosa, spirea, roses, double tulips -- need I say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment